Call us now on 0300 777 777 2 | email@example.com | www.incomemax.org.uk
The money experts
IncomeMAX provides everyday money advice to people experiencing difficult or uncertain times.
This includes vulnerable and low income households across a variety of client groups including jobseekers, older people, people with health issues, disabled people, carers, parents, lower paid workers, those experiencing separation or divorce, bereaved people, mums-to-be and new parents.
Our money advice areas includes benefits, energy bills, water bills, money skills, budgeting, debt and employment.
IncomeMAX services are provided by our specially trained team of in-house advisers. Clients receive professional, expert advice which is tailored to them and their particular situation.
An award winning and trusted Community Interest Company, IncomeMAX are free-to-client through innovative partnerships with a range of national partners including EDF Energy, Nationwide Building Society, Southern Water and The Debt Counsellors. We are London Leaders, Santander Social Enterprise Development Award (SEDA) winners, Unltd Fast Growth winners and Shackleton Foundation awardees.
Partnership awards include the 2014 Water Efficiency Awards ‘Environment Agency Chairman’s Award’ with Southern Water and the 2015 Credit Today Awards ‘Best Corporate Social Responsibility Initiative’ with Nationwide Building Society.
IncomeMAX also campaign for improved policy for vulnerable and low income households in the UK, providing regular media commentary for money, welfare and energy stories on BBC news and Sky news, on Twitter @income_max and across the national press.
Our Social Impact
- Relieves financial pressure for individuals and families experiencing difficult or uncertain times
- Improves client’s financial situation and ability to cope with bills, debts or extra costs
- Provides or enables support for people experiencing a vulnerable situation
- Inspires money confidence, financial inclusion and long term sustainable money skills
- Improves overall health and mental wellbeing
- Increases public and coroporate understanding of the help and support available to vulnerable people
- Improved policy and practice across government and business
To find out more about IncomeMAX and our pioneering approach to money advice call us on 0300 777 7772 or email firstname.lastname@example.org
You can also download our service brochure.